- Catholic Life
- Student Wellbeing
- Student Services
- Extra Curricular
Our College Council
School Council members provide advice to the Principal on matters of Policy in relation to the wellbeing and direction of the school. Most specifically, the Council:
- Supports the development of the Catholic Ethos and pastoral care strategies;
- Promotes the school in the local community;
- Provides advice regarding capital and maintenance programs,
- Supports school strategic plans and CSO educational strategic planning; and,
- Ensures that the school community receives the Annual School Council Report.
Although the Council itself does not involve itself in the internal organisation of the College’s day to day management, it is an important avenue by which the expectations of the parent community can be communicated to the Principal and staff.
Our College Council is comprised of:
Mrs Val Thomas- Principal
Mr Daniel Donebus – Chairperson
Mrs Margaret Melton – Secretary
Mr Kerry Mowett – Bishop’s Representative
Mrs Kester Damme
Mr Shaun Daly
Mrs Debbie Hurst
Mr Kym Holbrook
Mr Grant Gaylor
Mr Brad Dean
Parents are encouraged to support the College through their involvement in events and activities during the year.