- Catholic Life
- Student Wellbeing
- Student Services
- Extra Curricular
Welcome to the Mater Dei Catholic College Resource Centre.
The Resource Centre can offer students the following resources:
- A secure location for student laptop use and access to the wireless internet network.
- Access to published magazines and local daily newspapers.
- Digital TV set to Channel 24 for all the latest news.
- A growing collection of fiction books, regularly updated to include student recommendations.
- Participation in the ‘Accelerated Reader’ program to encourage reading.
- Technical support staff for all student laptop maintenance and troubleshooting problems.
- Trained resource centre staff to assist with all research enquires.
- Establishing a digital citizenship program for enhancing safety for all students using technology for education purposes and social media.
- Establishing the use of electronic textbooks for easy transport of large texts and enhancing web based usage, which includes regularly updated information and resources directly by the textbook publishers.
- Charles Sturt University library reciprocal borrowing capabilities for seniors.
- A space and equipment for students to engage in independent inquiry using technology
The Resource Centre’s opening hours are:
Monday & Thursday: 8.45am to 5.00pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8.00 to 5.00pm
Friday: 8.00am to 4.00pm.
We are always looking for ways to improve the Resource Centre and will continue to explore new technologies and current book releases to support our students with engaging with the facilities of the Resource Centre at Mater Dei Catholic College.