- Catholic Life
- Student Wellbeing
- Student Services
- Extra Curricular
An updated plan was put in place in 2016 after consultation with Mater Dei Catholic College Staff, to build on the existing Staff Formation Plan.
The focus for staff is to:
- Follow the example of Christ through our Founders and House Patrons, developing a culture of community and service.
- Continue to tell the stories of our House Patrons, Christian Brothers. (Edmund Rice) and Presentation Sisters (Nano Nagle) and live out our charism.
- Promoting and supporting discipleship, modelling Mary the mother of God, as a way of being in community and living our vocation. Centering on the work of Fr Anthony Gittins, staff are immersed in four elements that embrace Jesus’ ministry; Table Fellowship, Footwashing, Boundary Crossing and Encounter.
- Develop a restorative practise that continues the charism founded in our House Patrons, Christian Brothers and Presentation Sisters.
- Build on the College community’s response to social justice issues, immersing staff in opportunities.
- Provide experiences that enable a transformation of heart which translates to actions that make a difference within our community and the wider world.
- Develop a faith story and witness induction process for new staff.